Coming into this course I knew about a lot of different things to do with media. I took an anthropology class last year which had a lot to do with advertisements, and the affects of media on individuals.
I have a lot of opinions and theory's behind media what I hope to contribute to classes this semester, as well as learn many new different things to add to my knowledge.
In media this semester I hope to learn things about socialization involved with different types of media, I really want to discuss many things that happen in the world because I am very fascinated with news. I hope to learn about past media, combined a bit with history. Media is a good way to learn about advertisements that are directed at certain age groups, to sell products and the different interpretations that you might have from an ad that someone else wouldn't.
I just started this class yesterday, and did an opinion piece on media so at the moment nothing, but this class I think will be very interesting as the year progresses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lots of good ideas here Hailey! Be sure to check over your posts for spelling, etc before you publish them. Ex. Theorys (should be theories). Good start overall!
ReplyDelete